ServeReady® ProGrade™ “Day One” Training Log
Underscores your commitment to handwashing.
Commitment to keeping a log on new employee handwash training is particularly helpful when visited by your local health inspector. This underscores your commitment to handwashing. You can maintain this as a handwashing standard – 100% Trained. This “Day One” training will be reinforced at the periodic Team Rally, run at a frequency set forth in an annual training calendar, another good view to share with 3rd party auditors and health inspectors.
In this section you can use the “WIN Frequency” worksheet to:
- Determine the frequency of handwashing per shift for each employee or workstation.
- Set goals for individual employees.
- Set goals for each shift.
- Report to managers and staff
How to complete the Handwashingforlife Self Assessment worksheets:
Good food service begins with a focus on the prevention of food borne illness outbreaks.
The best prevention programs start with an understanding of:
- The risk associated with current practices
- The risk acceptable to owners and managers
In this section you can use the Self-Assessment (SAW) worksheet to:
SaniTwice® for Catered Events
Uncompromised hand cleanliness for those serving food at venues without running water.